KidCo PeaPod Portable Self-Inflating Travel Bed - Lime


Skip the "pack'n'play" and get the POD5

I originally got online to search for a baby tent to use at the beach and then my eye fell on the pea pod travel bed. I got it in the mail just in time for a weekend music festival where it more than proved its worth. We used it in the pop-up camper for bedtime outside in the shade during naps and even took it down for the baby to lay/play in while we listened to music. Very light and portable I found it easy to fold and although I bought it for my 3month old baby my three year old found it novel and took a couple naps in it himself. Since then we've taken it to friends houses so we can put the baby to bed there and she plays in it happily in the kitchen floor while I cook.... it's soooo much nicer/lighter/more space efficient to haul along than a pack and play. Not made exactly for beach cover but it keeps her out of the sand and we drape a towel over or place the pod under the umbrella. Anyway I am really happy with the functionability and travel-friendliness of this item.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List