Regalo My Cot Portable Bed Navy


Wonderful idea! But my cots are falling apart.3

I ordered these cots for my two 3-year old twins. The are absolutely fantastic they setup in less than a minute and are very easy to move around/collapse.



I ran into an issue which is why I had to give these 3 stars. I know it's not random since it's happened twice. There is a small plastic knob with a metal screw that holds the cot fabric to the frame. There are six of these per cot. Two of these have broken on me so far and there is no way to fix them. I was able to get some hardware from a home improvement store to fix the cot but I haven't had the cots but a month before they started breaking.



I contacted Regalo (the company that creates these costs) by email and never received a response.



Other than that these are great!





***Update I contacted Regalo for the third time and they finally sent me the replacement parts I needed.



***Another update These knobs continue to break off. Good thing Regalo sent me six of them I'm quickly using them up!More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List